INTERNAL APPLICANTS (CURRENT REDEEMER HEALTH EMPLOYEES)
Positions are initially posted internally for five days for current employees only to apply. You may apply via the Redeemer Health Employee Intranet site . Click on the “Human Resources” tab and then “Job Postings.” After five days, the job will be visible on the Career Opportunities page of the Redeemer Health website. It is highly encouraged that you include an up-to-date copy of your resume with your internal application. You must have been in your current position for at least six months, have a performance rating that meets or exceeds standard on your evaluation and have no current disciplinary action in order to be eligible to post. Please be aware your current manager will be asked to verify that you are eligible to post prior to the application being sent for review to the hiring manager.
Once you submit your application, the following process occurs:
- A recruiter assigned to the position reviews your application. In some instances, the hiring manager reviews the application as well.
- If you are a candidate of interest, the recruiter contacts you via phone or email. You will only be contacted if we are interested in further considering you as an applicant.
- Top applicants are invited for an interview with the recruiter and the department hiring manager. Check here for preparation tips.
Note: Some interviews may include testing and job shadowing. In addition, some positions require second interviews/auditions.
- Once you complete the interview process and are considered a potential hire, your references are checked
- Once a decision is made on the candidate of choice, an offer is made.
- Upon acceptance of an offer, a physical is scheduled, the background check process is completed, and the new hire is scheduled to attend an orientation program. Learn more.