Backed by the resources of a major health system, you’ll be provided with the tools you need to do your work and make a genuine difference in the lives of thousands. As an employee of Redeemer Health, you may receive benefits, including medical and life insurance and a retirement plan. We also work to recognize and celebrate our employees and encourage a healthy work/life balance. Opportunities for career growth are also available.
Employees of Redeemer Health System may receive the following benefits:
- Medical insurance, prescription plan, dental, short term disability/long term disability
- Life insurance
- Retirement – 403b with company match
- PTO and legal holidays
- Flexible spending accounts (FSAs) for healthcare, mass transit and dependent care costs
- Tuition reimbursement
- Two childcare centers: Redeemer Health Child Care and Drueding Center
- Discounted membership to the Redeemer Health and Fitness Center. Currently only $9 per month!
- Public transportation provided by Septa to many Redeemer Health locations
- Free parking and shuttle service provided by Redeemer Health during times of limited access
- Healthy U! (health and wellness program that allows employees to earn rewards while living a healthy lifestyle)
- Employee referral program
- Scholarship programs
CELEBRATING EMPLOYEES AND EMPLOYEE RECOGNITION
At Redeemer Health, we value our employees and believe in recognizing our employees’ accomplishments. Below are some ways we celebrate our employees:
- RISE (Recognizing Individual Standards of Excellence) cards—Given to employees in recognition for going above and beyond their standard job duties. Rewards include gifts cards to movie theatres, food stores, restaurants and retail stores.
- Employee Recognition Dinner and Years of Service Awards— For every five years of service, employees are recognized through invitation to a semi-formal dinner event and are given the opportunity to select from various rewards.
- Employees of the Quarter/Year—Exceptional employees are recognized each quarter/year and are presented with awards.
MY. LIFE. STORY.
Each of us is the product of our experiences. But with each new day we receive the gift of a blank page, the excitement of a fresh start, the promise of an ending that is, as yet, unwritten. We invite you to view My. Life. Story. : a Redeemer Health Declaration.
At Redeemer Health, we realize that everyone’s schedule is different. That’s why we offer various schedules to our employees that fit their individual needs, whether it is due to family schedules or another job. We offer the following schedules to our employees:
- Full time, regular
- Full time, 36/12 (work 12 hour shifts, 3 times per week)
- Part time (less than 40 hours per week, benefits offered)
- Supplemental (less than 20 hours per week, limited benefits offered)
- Per Diem/PRN (minimum requirement of 16 weekend hours per month plus one major and one minor holiday, limited benefits offered)
Please Note: Many positions require a commitment of every other weekend and every other holiday.
In addition, our Employee Assistance Program offers confidential counseling for employees and dependents and helps find solutions to difficult problems in work/life by helping improve perceptions, insights and coping strategies.
The mission of Redeemer Health is to care, comfort and heal. We care for you and about you. Learn more about our mission
CAREER GROWTH AND DEVELOPMENT
Redeemer Health System offers training opportunities to people who are interested in beginning a career in healthcare. Our employees are continually engaged in their development and growth throughout their careers at Redeemer Health.
HOME HEALTH AIDE TRAINING (PENNSYLVANIA ONLY)
Redeemer Health offers free training programs to teach you the skills needed to care for older adults in their homes. If you are interested in becoming a Home Health Aide, sign up for Redeemer Health’s free Home Health Aide Training Class.
REGULAR EVALUATIONS WITH MANAGER
Our evaluations allow you to discuss your accomplishments, achievements and goals with your manager.
Redeemer Health offers several leadership development training classes to its employees throughout the year on topics such as:
- Successful interviewing and selection
- Inspirational leadership
- Performance management
- Employee engagement
- Power of team